1. Types of Data We Collect. “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. We collect Personal Data, as described below.
a. Information You Provide Us.
I. We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your first and last name, e-mail and mailing addresses, Ethereum or other crypto address (“Account”).
II. If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
III. We may also collect Personal Data at other points in our Service that state that Personal Data is being collected.
b. Information Collected via Technology. As you navigate through and interact with our Service, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information including:
I. Information Collected by Our Servers. To make our Service more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, Ethereum address, wallet type, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
III. How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals. We do not currently respond to “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that might enable Users to opt out of tracking on our site.
c. Information Collected from Third Party Companies. We may receive Personal and/or Anonymous Data about you from companies that provide our Services by way of a co-branded or private-labeled website or companies that offer their products and/or services on our Service. In particular, MetaMask and other wallets provide us with your Ethereum address and certain other information you choose to share with MetaMask and other wallets. These third party companies may supply us with Personal Data. We may add this to the information we have already collected from you via our Service in order to improve it. We do not collect Personal Data automatically, but we may tie the information that we collect automatically to Personal Data about you that we collect from other sources or that you provide to us.
2. Use of Your Personal Data
a. General Use. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
I. facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
II. identify you as a user in our system;
III. provide improved administration of our Service;
IV. provide the Services you request, including but not limited to facilitating your cryptocurrency transactions through MetaMask (https://metamask.io) or other wallets.
V. improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Service;
VI. send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Account was created.
VII. send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories.
VIII. send you e-mail notifications related to actions on Service.
IX. respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests.
X. make telephone calls to you, from time to time, as a part of secondary fraud protection or to solicit your feedback.
XI. send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes of SJ10.
a. Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Service; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support.
d. Other Disclosures. We may also disclose your Personal Data, to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it; for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide it; or with your consent.
e. We do not sell your Personal Data.
5. Third-Party Wallet Extensions. For conducting cryptocurrency transactions we use third-party electronic wallet extensions such as (but not limited to) MetaMask; your interactions with MetaMask and/or any third-party electronic wallet extensions are governed by the applicable privacy policies.
6. Your Choices Regarding Information. You have several choices regarding the use of information on our Services:
b. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept Cookies from our Service for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting a Cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept Cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Service or all functionality of the Service.
7. Data Control.
a. Data Erasure. You may request that SJ10 delete your personal data by contacting us and including “Please delete my Personal Data” in the subject line. SJ10 will then delete the Personal Data associated with your email address. We will respond to your request within 7 days,
9. Data Protection. We care about the security of your information and use physical, administrative, and technological safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information collected through our website. However, no security system is impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems 100%. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take steps to investigate the situation and, where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.